Northumberland Village Halls

Halls

Wark Town Hall intro image

Wark Town Hall

Wark Mechanics Institute and Town Hall is a Grade 2 listed building built in 1874 through the sponsorship of the village and by donation of the land it stands on. The main public spaces of the building have been refurbished to enable Wark to have a focal point for the community and are available for hire.

Visit website for Wark Town Hall

Warkworth War Memorial Hall intro image

Warkworth War Memorial Hall

The Hall was built in 1866 as a Dissenters‘ meeting house and school, it later became a Reading Room and Lecture Hall and subsequently a Drill Hall for the Percy Volunteer Artillery. Bought by public subscription in 1920 as a war memorial hall, it serves as a village hall for the people of Warkworth and surrounding areas.

Visit website for Warkworth War Memorial Hall

Whitley Chapel Parish Hall intro image

Whitley Chapel Parish Hall

Whitley Chapel Parish Hall provides excellent facilities for a diverse range of user groups of all ages and interests, from the Young Farmers to the Women's Institute, the Bowls Club and the school, and is regularly used for dances, concerts, stage productions and other club and charity fund raising events.

Visit website for Whitley Chapel Parish Hall