Welcome to Newton and Bywell Community Hall.
Welcome to Norham Village Hall, built on the site of the village smithy and has been developed and used as a hall since 1897. Numerous activities take place in the hall during each week – from table tennis to craft club, Scottish country dancing to school fairs - and we are always delighted for new groups to apply to use the hall.
Ovingham is a small village in the Tyne Valley, halfway between Newcastle and Hexham. The Reading Room was opened in 1894 and has been refurbished and extended twice since then. Its modern facilities and welcoming atmosphere make it an eminently suitable venue for a great variety of activities, both regular and occasional. It is a much-loved focus of Ovingham life.
The RTC (Rede Tyne and Coquet) Sports & Leisure centre is located on the edge of Otterburn Village and offers great facilities to the local communities in the Rede, North Tyne and Coquet valleys.
The Millennium Hall is a modern purpose-built building with a spacious, light, open-plan area ideal for children’s events and smaller groups accommodating up to 60 persons.
Well appointed with a kitchen and separate seating area, together with male and female (including disabled) toilets.
Also available for external hire is staging, a marquee, tables, chairs, cutlery and teapots etc.
The Parish Hall is a large, spacious hall which can seat up to 150 persons. Well maintained, warm and recently redecorated, it is a perfect venue for larger groups and functions. A stage is available for performances. It has a drinks licence for the sale of alcohol and music performances, A smaller meeting room is also available for hire.
Welcome to Rothbury Jubilee Hall, a first class community centre and facility serving Rothbury and Upper Coquetdale available for hire.
The Institute has been at the heart of Rothbury life since 1897. It is situated at the centre of the village, on the edge of the wonderful Northumberland National Park, and a stone's throw from the River Coquet.
The building of Slaley Commemoration Hall was financed by Charles Samuel & Agnes Mona Hunting of Slaley Hall and it opened for business in December 1922. Over the years, it has been well used and well-supported, and is one of the most attractive and well-used community buildings in Northumberland.