The Knott Memorial Hall, built in 1936, was given to the village of Heddon by Sir T Garbutt Knott, in memory of his parents, Sir James and Lady Margaret Annie Knott. The site upon which it was built formed part of the Church Banks; this had been, for many years, an unofficial playground for the village children. The Hall has a spacious stage with a green room and has a well-furnished kitchen, ladies and gents cloakrooms and toilets. It is the location for a Public Access Heart Defibrillator. It is currently used by various recreational and activity groups and is also the venue for the annual Heddon Village Show and the Ad Murum Singers’ Christmas Concert.