Is in one of the prettiest villages in North Northumberland.
The hall was originally opened in 1926 as a reading room for Etal village.
In September 2005 the hall was awarded grants totalling just over £198,000 to build a new extension and provide funding for a complete refurbishment to bring the village hall into the 21st century and to provide a focus for the community.
The hall is completely disabled-friendly throughout and offers first class facilities, including:
- Main Hall with projector, high quality DVD player, and surround sound system.
- Small Hall
- Fully fitted catering kitchen
- Broadband connection with Wi-Fi.
- Seating & Tables for up to 80
- Childrens Tables & Chairs