Ellingham Village Hall

Ellingham Village Hall was established just before 1900 and has provided a welcoming space for the community for over a century.  Situated in the centre of Ellingham, 9 miles north of Alnwick, the hall serves the village and the surrounding hamlets of Chathill, Brownieside, Tyneley, Wandylaw and Newham.  The Hall is enjoyed by a number of regular users and is also available for private hire.